Monday, October 29, 2007

Jesus Died for MySpace in Heaven

Get ready for the funniest f-ing thing you'll ever see in your life. It's from GodTube.com and it's NOT a joke.




HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAAAAAAAAA!

This video inspired Clare to be younglifey, born-again Christian for Halloween. I went to the mall with her yesterday because there are TWO, not one but TWO Christian Supply stores there. She got a pooka shell & cross necklace, a bracelet that says "God is awesome", cross earrings, and a button that says "God's girl." Just being in the store made me feel uneasy. Jesus starin' at ya from every angle. There was a shirt that said "Jesus died for MySpace in Heaven." wow.

I'm going to be a turtle for Halloween because I wanted a costume that was easy to figure out- nothing too conceptual. I want people to look at me and be like "that girl's a turtle." So, I covered a saucer sled with green felt and bought a green turtleneck and beanie. It's a turtle for suretle. heehee.

I'm going to Pullman tomorrow evening. Yay! I love Scotty's house because it's small, cozy and there are tons of things covering the walls. Scotty says he and James were going for the "Shennanigan's look" There's a big Halloween block party down there Saturday night and I'm excited to strut my turtle stuff. Scotty's going to be a "ceiling fan"- his costume is a shirt that says "Go Ceilings!!" and a foam finger. Get it? Get it? clever.

My new favorite tv show of this year is Gossip Girl. The Foleys have been talking about these books for years, saying they're the best thing since SVH Senior Year, but I never got around to reading them. Now, I won't have to. They've been made into a show that airs Wednesdays at 9 on the CW.
Okay BYE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...