Saturday, March 7, 2009

A whole new can of worms...

NEWS FLASH! 

As you know, I have been struggling with digestion issues since last February (over a year ago!). While sunbathing in Palm Springs, Martha Foley and Albee Dalbotten read in a Ladies Home Journal that bloating can be caused by parasitic infections. Being at the end of my rope, I decided to google it just in case. There are many types of parasites, often consumed by bad drinking water or unwashed produce. People get them when they travel to foreign countries. They can cause a lot of different problems in your gut, and other stuff too- even slowing down your thyroid. Their favorite foods are alcohol, caffeine, wheat and dairy. Hmmm...could this be the missing puzzle piece?

So, I thought "why not?" and started a "parasitic cleanse".......and I think it's working. I am feeling better and I have seen some stuff in my shize that resembles "eggs" and maybe parts of some sort of worm.

That's all the detail I will go into, in case there are children reading. But let me assure you, I'm on the case! Hopefully I'll get an doc appointment for some time next week so a final diagnosis can be made. Then, who knows if I will stick to the naturopathic method (three types of herbs, three times a day. Raw food diet of nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables and legumes) or if the doc can give me something stronger. I WANT THEM OUT! I am very excited to start feeling better without fear of feeling bad again in a few days.  


Remember when Voldemort was living as a parasite in Professor Quirrell's body? It SICKENS me to think that I am someone's "Quirrell". DIGUSTS ME!


Until next time, 

Madge

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yowza. thank goodness for ladies home journal! get well soon

Maria said...

You must speak to Sean's friend Morgan. He has the same thing- no lie, it's been a year, he's tried everything, gone to a million doctors, and now is on ton's of Antibiotics/no sugar diet.

Alice said...

Madge, this is a fascinating post. Please keep us posted on the treatments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...