Monday, February 18, 2013

Meatless meatballs? Nah, let's just give them what they really want.

So, Tesco was supposed to deliver a bag of Quorn meatless meatballs (bee-tea-dub, 'meatless meatballs' is my new favourite word combo) with our grocery order. I've been craving them ever since Char wrote a blog post about them. Carnivores, scoff all you want - at least it's not horse, you pony killers!

We were expecting something that looks like this:
Image via Adventuresinfakemeat.com


But what did they give us instead?






Mini pizzas, of course.

Am I upset? HELLZ to the no. I love pizza. Sadly, Tesco knows me better than I know myself. I didn't want meatless meatballs after all - it was mini pizzas I wanted all along.

They are cooking as I type this.

Ugh, but the pan on the bottom rack of the oven smells like burning salmon because we didn't clean it from last night.

OH WELL!

Love,
Margaret

5 comments:

Jakub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jakub said...

Wish it happened to my order! Maybe they just run out of meatless meatballs and decided to get you something everyone could enjoy... a meatless pizza!

Unknown said...

Haaa! Great pics. The meatballs are delish but definitely not as good as pizza (what is!).

grassyllama said...

I know - I am so lucky it happened to me! I would love to be the replacement thinker upper for Tesco - I would give people pizzas all the time.

AJK said...

ahahahahaha- those pics made me laugh out loud!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...