Friday, November 7, 2014

Is this what heaven smells like?

I have a blog post half written, but it's Friday and I am stereotypically exhausted. Rather than doing, as my mother would say, a "half-baked job" on a potentially decent post, I'll save my original idea for tomorrow's offering and give you a photo of me huffing a candle instead:

Arrived today. "Christmas Cookie" scent. Rich, sweet, pungent, vanillay musk. Like the farts of angels. 

Yes, it's a photo post. The mommy bloggers (I'm looking at you, Char) do it all the time and don't get any flak for it. So, I'm trying it out. But don't worry, I'll be back with some more words for you tomorrow.

TGIF,
Margaret

P.S. If you got the link to this post from Facebook, two points for Gryffindor if you can tell me what I'm quoting in the post description.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...