Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Countdown to Christmas: 8 days

Today's Christmas photo

A contender for our family Christmas photo one year. Needless to say, it didn't make it past the cutting room floor.

Today's Christmas memory

I vividly remember lying in a sleeping bag next to the rest of my siblings on the floor of my parents' bedroom on Christmas Eve. Anna and Max told me that if I really really really wished for what I wanted, Santa would bring it. So, the whole night (or for the two minutes it took to fall asleep), I wished as hard as I could for one of those horse heads with the stick body. You know the ones...Googling it now...a hobby horse, that's it!

Lo and behold, the next morning a beautiful ebony-coated mare was waiting for me under the tree. I named her 'Black Beauty', because, duh.

I think this story prove that, unless the hobby horse idea was somehow planted in my head, Santa really is real.

Today's Christmas gift idea

Taylor Swift's new album. Let this one be a treat for yourself. Every song is good. Read my review for further information.

 ---> US shoppers

---> UK shoppers

Mele Kalikimaka,
Margaret

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This picture is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...